Hi friends,

  This blog site supports my podcast (links can be found on top of home page). 

  What I would like to achieve with these 2 sites is to bring awareness to "long Haulers" like myself, that have continuing medical issues big, or small that are directly related to having had Covid-19.

  I would like to hear about you, and how you are felling, and doing since having had Covid. I would also like to bring people on to my podcast to discuss what has been happening to you since having the virus. 

  We all have had "similar" medical issues, and I would like this platform to be one that can advocate, and bring a sense of community to those of us who are continuing to suffer.

  We can be serious, or bring a sense of humor to what is unexplained, and happening to our bodies. 

  I would encourage anyone who would like their thoughts, experiences, or just the need to be heard to please come forward and leave me a note, or comment on this page, I will relay all related conversation on my podcast.

  I would love to hear from our medical community as well. I think we all need clarity on what research is being done for us "long haulers" that have all sorts of medical issues post Covid that we have never had before. 

  I truly want to help, because as a fellow sufferer, I had a hard time finding places that could help me be heard. Many of what I found were sites that dealt with people going through the actual virus, and not what happens post virus. I want to be that person, I want to make our struggles heard, I like you I want answers as to why.

  So lets make this happen, leave a comment about your personal experience post Covid-19, and let's get a community of support, and empathy together, and have your voice heard!


                                                              With healing thoughts, and good vibes,

                                                                            Janice 


Comments

Popular Posts